Video from Microsoft®
- Intelligent, tenacious, creative problem-solver — well organized, detail-oriented as well as strategic-thinking.
- Entrepreneurial leader, cooperative team-player — as with diverse coworkers, corporate executives, and staff of high government officials.
- Leverages digital technologies, creative disciplines, and critical thinking to deliver powerful messages — online and off.
Digital Communications for
- Major Corporations: Bank of America, Google, SC Johnson and Son, Sony Pictures Entertainment, and more
- Commercial Real Estate: Burj Khalifa (world’s tallest building), One World Trade Center, Rockefeller Center, and more
- Staff of Elected Officials: President Bill Clinton, Then–Sen. Barack Obama, Then–Atty. Gen. Jerry Brown, and more
- Government Agencies: Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), Los Angeles Unified School District, USDA, and more
- Universities & Research Institutions: American Museum of Natural History, National Research Council, National Taiwan University, University of California at Berkeley, Yale University, and more
- Professionals: Attorneys, Authors, Business Consultants, Educators, Entertainers, Psychologists, Scientists, and more