University of California, Davis
Bachelor of Science with Highest Honors in College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences
- National Science Foundation Graduate Fellowship Winner
- 99th Percentile on Graduate Record Examination in Biology
- 97th Percentile on G.R.E. in Quantitative Aptitude (Mathematics)
- Regents Scholar, with Special Citation from the Chancellor
- Majored in Plant Science: Botany — Plant Systematics, Physiology, Anatomy, Pathology, Ecology, etc. — and Agricultural Technology — Soil Science, Water Science, Greenhouse Design and Management, etc.
- Excelled in well-rounded education of pure and applied arts and sciences.
- Mathematics: Calculus and Advanced Statistics.
- Physical Sciences: Physics, Inorganic and Organic Chemistry, Quantitative Chemical Analysis.
- Biological Sciences: Biochemistry, Botany, Biology, Zoology, Nematology, Entomology.
- Social Sciences and Humanities: Cultural Anthropology*, Macro-Economics*, U.S. History, Rhetoric, Philosophy*.
* Taken in Summer School at Pasadena City College.